Friday, November 2, 2012

Worst of the worst.

Life have many ups and downs.
This is de worst part of my life.
Besides love, this de time that makes me feel so weak and useless and cried badly everyday which is family and money. It also makes me sleep for that 2-3 hrs everyday. I'm having a bad headache, not sure what cause de problem. Maybe not enough sleep or I think too much, I dunno. It's just affect me and hurts badly. Im facing de worst of de worst part in my life now. I dun feel like doing anything, I wanna throw everything away, I wanna relax, wanna scream out loud, wanna cry out everything dun wanna work, wanna go holiday, wanna get out of here, wanna leave Singapore, wanna rest all I can, because I hate here. Living here stress me up alot. I hate my life now. I feel like dying. But I cant just go like this. What to do? Life sucks max now. I can't take it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment